Facilitating ultimate comfort and convenience, the contemporary quarters of De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai house a myriad of modern-day provisions; namely, LCD TV, DVD player, premium cable channels, free Wi-Fi, not to mention refrigerator. What’s more, luxurious amenities like slippers, bathrobes, signature bedding, plus complimentary bottled water and toiletries encourage patrons to feel right at home. For the hot tropical climate, there is air conditioning with climate control in each abode. Upon request, iron/ironing board, cribs/infant beds, and adjoining rooms can be obtained.
In addition to timely room service, De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai features a number of fantastic dining options that range from two international on-site restaurants to a delicious breakfast buffet in the delightful café. Fitting for those on business-related travels, this accommodating inn showcases a professional business centre, computer station, and free wired high-speed Internet in communal areas. Moreover, this premier getaway offers a relaxing outdoor pool, efficient dry cleaning/laundry service, tour/ticket assistance, and responsible babysitting/childcare. The knowledgeable front of house staff is available around-the-clock to assist with a seemingly endless array of needs.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai can coordinate transportation from and to Chiang Mai’s airport, which is only 3 kilometres away. Furthermore, those travelling by vehicle are privy to complimentary self-parking on the premises.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningEnjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- A fee for a mandatory gala dinner on 6 November is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250-500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tha Phae Gate - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pratat Chedi Luang Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sunday Walking Street Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Three Kings Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chiang Mai Gate - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wat Chiang Man - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Warorot Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Phra Singh - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wiang Kum Kam - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Si Supan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Sri Suphan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chang Puak Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi.